Tutorial 1: Importing data
Importing data to GLAMpipe happens via import nodes. Currently there are import nodes for CSV files, DSpace, Wikidata, Flickr and Finnish national service FINNA.
- import a information about scientific articles from CSV file
Here is a sample CSV file |
direct download link.
The file contains information about articles green access articles of University of Jyväskylä. The separator is comma and endocing is UTF-8.
- Download the file.
- Create a new project.
- Choose Read Data > Import from file > Import CSV
- Choose the downloaded CSV file and click "Create Node"
- Click the node created and open its settings from the top of the main window.
- Give separator, encoding and click "Import Data"
- import some collection from demo.dspace.org
- import information about buildings designed by Alvar Aalto from Wikidata.